Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Monday....

Wow it is Monday. Good luck to all the Aussies mums and dads sending their kids off for their first day of school for the year. So exciting. I will be there next year when Tyler goes to school. His first day of Kinder is on Wednesday and then he goes full time next week. Woo hoo. He is very excited - as am I.

Okay this card. Meh. I made it just coz I wanted to use this DP. I cut it up blah blah blah for another card but the image just didn't fit this DP. I don't know if it fits these images either but I have nothing else to post so this will have to do for today. No challenges for this card. Just because.

7 comments:

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! Love your fab mix of DP's!! Hugs Juls

Fran said...

This is a gorgeous card, love that imagem she is really cute and sweet and that stripey paper is yummy, love the colours!

Kellie said...

OK this is really cute what you talking about "meh" for! I think it's gorgeous! I want this for my birthday card, lol I know it's in August but hey getting in super early, bahaha. Love the colours and your colouring! Just LOVE it!
Hugs Kel

Debbie Pamment said...

"Just because" cards are sometimes the best! This is gorgeous Trace!
xXx

dolcreations said...

This image is so darling! I love it! So spring like! I love your colouring!
I loved reading your top 10 things that make you happy!

Cheryl said...

So cute and beautifully coloured!!! I love the just because cards,they are more relaxing to make.No pressure and they turn out fab!!
xx

Kerry said...

Soooo cute! Gorgeous card!