Monday, February 1, 2010

Award


I received this award from the sweet Kellie and Cheryl. Thanks ladies. I really appreciate you thinking of me. I have to tell you all 10 things that give me pleasure and then pass on to 10 more people. Phew.
10 things that give me pleasure:
*Watching my kids sleeping. They look so peaceful.
*Getting something for nothing. It is always nice to receive something from someone without them wanting something back.
*Watching movies by myself. I can sit there in peace without a commentary from hubby and just soak up the movie - probably one of the reasons why I love the Twilight movies as he hates them. LOL.
*Crafting. I can't get enough of it. Every single minute of the day I am thinking about what I can do next. Yes I am addicted. LOL.
* Reading. I love going into my own little world - it is sometimes hard to come back to reality.
* Getting cuddles from my kids, especially my little miss.
*Getting kisses and cuddles from Hubby. Makes me feel very loved.
* The look on peoples faces when they achieve something.
* My son Tyler's infectious laugh.
* Achieving something that you set out to do.

Now I am supposed to pass this on to 10 bloggers but most of the people I would normally pass this too have already got this award. I am doing a cop out - I know. Meh don't care - in one of those moods LOL. have a good one.

1 comment:

Fran said...

Hehehe, love your answers, luckily I am ususally the person in my relationship who talks through movies and tv shows :) I love watching my kids sleep to, they look so sweet and Dallas is a squirmer and I think a sleep talker, he cracks me up when I go in to put his blankets back on him (they both like to sleep on top of the sheets, not under)