Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Celebrate today with Sketch Saturday

Morning all. What a glorious morning it is here in Australia. I must say that I am so wanting to get out and about today. Hope we are not all too cold where we all are.

This card I made for Sketch Saturday. I have an order for 8 cards - 4 girl cards and 4 boy cards so I have been bust trying to get some cards done. Hopefully I can get them done this week. Of course, I really think my Mojo has taken a small break. Hoping that he comes back soon. I just got some Papertrey Ink card from my cousin and I love it. Want to use some of it. It colours so well. Of course I still love my Neenah card too (which is a little cheaper postage wise).

I bought this gorgeous stamp from The Stamp Spot and have wanted her for ages. Woo hoo - finally got her. Hope you have a great day everyone.


Products: TGF stamp; SU sentiment stamp; Imaginesce DP; Nesties; Kindyglitz; SU Regal Rose crd; circle punches

11 comments:

Juls said...

just fab!!! Love her glittery wings!

Unknown said...

So gorgeous! Lovin all the glitter! I've wanted her for ages too but still haven't bought her yet! I shall though! Loving the pretty papers hun. Hope you're well, have missed you while I was away! Hugs, Ro

dolcreations said...

I LOVE GLITTER.....and this card is so glittered up! I LOVE IT! Way to go on this beauty!
Your artistic side is really showing...the papers always are the best with your colour choices of copics! Way to go girl......
Hope you are enjoying your wonderful summer weather. Won't be long and we will be enjoying the warm summer days...oh heck who am I trying to fool...it is going to be months!!!!!! So I will just have to visit you everyday on the blog for my RAY of sunshine!

Alleena Burger said...

Love the card, especially her hair, it looks very 3D!!

Ashley Newell said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! I really really love the coloring! It looks amazing!

Debbie Pamment said...

I'm sure you'll get them all done - you are an amazing card making machine!!!! This is another gorgeous Tracey card!
xXx

Sammi said...

oh wow!! She is adorable!! You've coloured her so so beautifully!! :D Love the colours and papers and the glitter!! Nice work hun! Glad you got this stamp! Now I want her too! haha
Sammi
xxx

kaylou said...

Hi Trace
this is just divine, I would have bought her too,she's so sweet,love the colours and the sparkly bits.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Tasha said...

This is stunning! Love the colours and the beautiful colouring of Anya! Love the glitter toolove tasha xx

Danielle said...

So sweet! Fab papers and I just love all the glitter & sparkle! Amazing colouring too - wow!
Hugs, Danielle

Jodie from Oz said...

Trace, love the colours and fab papers, such a cutie and so wonderfully coloured. hugs Jodie from Oz