Friday, January 8, 2010

Sending love


Hey hey hey. Yep I am in a super mood. Kids were at daycare yesterday and I got a chance to finish off this card. Now I will admit I love this Magnolia DP that Kellie will be stocking in MDU Store very soon but had no idea what would match it and never thought of black. Well as you can see the black looks great with it but must admit that I didn't realize that she is wearing socks not boots. Oops. LOL. Oh well as Kellie said I made it my own or she is wearing black socks - how about that.....???!!!!! Hehehe. I love this ribbon (if that is what you call it) which I found at Scrappers Warehouse near my home. Woo hoo. I was wrapped that I was able to get some black.

Anyway - hahaha - I made this card for Double Dutch Challenge with this great sketch.


Products: Magnolia stamp & DP; SU card; lace ribbon; I am Roses gardenia flower; Kaiser flower; nesties;

11 comments:

stephanne said...

It's so cute Tracey!! I love her boot sock thingies, by the way!! The papers look fantstic and that image is coloured wonderfully!!
Take Care,
Stephanne

Merry said...

A wonderful card...that is a cute image. It is not until I colour some images in that I realise what they are wearing or other details.

Juls said...

so so gorgeous!! Love the colour combo and the gorgeous scallop detail! Hugs Juls

Danielle said...

Very cute Tracey! The black definitely makes everything pop! Even her black socks, lol!!! Great sketch too and those Magnolia papers are scrumptious!
Hugs, Danielle

dolcreations said...

Tracey you are right that black just makes it...and that black lace awesome! Beautiful card!
Christine

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE the black with the pink - certainly makes everything jump out! Fabulous job!
xXx

Kellie said...

I thought, no swear I left a comment this morning! Maybe I didn't hit publish?! Odd. I love the black and pink it's so gorgeous together and I must give it a try, the boots look cute to boot, hehe! Gorgeous card Trace xx

MicheyMoo said...

This is so cute Tracey!! I love the colours together too!! And those thick, fluffy socks are def keeping Magsies toes warm, lol!! xxx

Sammi said...

I LOVE this card!!! I thought I'd left a comment too... but I think it;s cos I was only looking in Reader and I did gush... but I must have gushed out loud and not in writing!
LOVE the image.. so sweet! Love the colour combination too...and that ribbon stuff is LOVELY!!
xxx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Such a sweet colour combo Tracey, and I think they are black tights ....

:) Marcia

MrBibleHead said...

Hey Tracey! Great blog! Lots of creative, beautiful,sweet stuff! I found your blog by way of softpencil and I'm glad I did! Terrific blog! Happy New Year!