Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Going Girly

Good morning everyone. Is it cold where you are....??? Well it is scorching hot here in Australia. Monday was 44 degrees celcius or 111 degrees farenheit. Pretty hot and yesterday morning the air conditioner got put on as soon as I was able to switch it on as it was in the high 20's over night. Stay warm to those of you in the cold and stay cool to all in Australia and the warmer climates.

Okay - on to my card. I have combined three challenges with this one. The first is using this wonderful sketch from Sketch Saturday. I had to change it a little as the flowers wouldn't fit above her head but it is the sketch. LOL. Second over at The Pink Elephant they have a challenge of 'Birthday' and I made this card for a good friends 30th so it fits with their challenge. And last but not least we have the challenge at Cupcake Crafts - Going Girly. Seeing I have so much pink on this card I think it fits. LOL. Okay I am off. Hopefully not to hot for us today.


Products: Magnolia stamp; MME DP; Fiskars border punch; card; SU pastels; Cherry blossom; Mini roses from Kellie; Basic Grey White Chocolate letter skickers; Kindyglitz

11 comments:

Stampin'Piper said...

Oh my dear friend, this is so beautiful! Wonderful card, I really love it!

Big Hugs Tanja

Danielle said...

So beautifully done Trace! Wow, the paper is gorgeous and I love all the pink you've used! Tilda looks so sassy with her high heels on! Love her glittery angel wings too! Fabulous colouring!
Hugs, Danielle

Lenas kort said...

Super cute girly card :-)

Amy said...

OMGosh, I wish it was warmer here but not 111! That is way too hot... hope you don't melt sweetie! :)
And your card is totally fab... love how Tilda is kicking up her heels, perfect for this fun b-day card!

Kellie said...

Gorgeous Trace, love all the pinks, pink, pink, pink my fav colour! Love how you used the sketch, I added to the too hard basket, lol!
Hugs Kel

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

LOL OMG I also added this sketch to the too hard basket but you have made it work so well. LOVIN the pink glitter wings so gorgeous. Beauitiful card.
Kristy

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Super Sweet Tracey, love the pinks. Hot? Not here, but warming up from today. We are in the 40s again from Friday .... love summer!

:) Marcia

Cheryl said...

So beautiful Tracey,a fabulous take on the sketch and your sponging around Tilda is brilliant!!!
xx

Farm Girl said...

I just love LOVE this card! I am so loving this tilda I want her soooo badly lol

Sammi said...

This is so sweet Trace!!
Love it!! colours gorgeous, sponging looks AWESOME!!
I slept all night with the aircon on last night. lol!
DH posted off your envelope today... hopefully you'll get it b4 the weekend (the images I stamped this morning - new ones - were a bit rough... so if they are too bad I'll re-do for you!!
xxx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Tracey. Fabulous colouring of the image and love the details to. Hugs Michele x