Sunday, January 10, 2010

One Layer card

Woot woot. Another week at Anya Ink. Thank you everyone who joined us last week. It was good to see such wonderful creations. This week we have a hard one - at least I find it hard anyway. 'One Layer Card'. I find this so hard as I love my DP. I love layering it up so this was definately a challenge. I just stamped out the image on Whisper White card, embossed a frame around her with my Nesties and stamped some flowers and stuck on a few buttons.

I am finding that I look at this card and see something wrong with it. Maybe it is just coz it is so plain. Make sure you pop on over to the Anya Ink blog and see the creations from the other girls.

12 comments:

Merry said...

What a hard challenge...I think you have done wonderfully well Tracey. Really like the embossed frame and your colouring is lovely.

Farm Girl said...

I love it! You've done so well for what seems like a hard hard challenge

xxx

Juls said...

very sweet! Love the button detail!

Sammi said...

It's a toughie this week! Your card still looks GREAT though... love your colouring and the colours are beautiful!!
xxx

dolcreations said...

I agree this challenge would have been super hard for me too. I love my paper and matching everything up! But I have to say...you took the challenge and did a great job! I love that image!
Is it still pretty hot there?
Christine

Kellie said...

What a hard challenge, but we always love a good one hey! Gorgeous card as always Trace!
Hugs xx

Stampin Mindy said...

This is adorable, Great colors and stamp choice. I love he buttons too. Hugs!

Fran said...

great card Trace, I love that image and you colouring is fab as usual and the buttons add that extra something special!

Bec said...

I think you done a fabulous job tracey.. bec xx

Bec said...

I think you done a fabulous job tracey.. bec xx

Bec said...

so sorry on the double comment.. my computer froze up at the time.. bec

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Yeah i was cursing my clever brain whilst trying to make my one layer card too Tracey! I love how fun your card is and the way you have created the frame around her!

:) Marcia