Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Farm Fresh Friday - sketch by Cindy


Morning everyone. My mojo kinda took a hike over the weekend but seems to be back now. I 'had' to use my new My Guy Ian stamps from The Greeting Farm for Farm Fresh Fridays with this sketch by Cindy Haffner. I just love these papers by 3 Bugs in a Rug. They are not too masculine which is what I like about them.
_________________________________________________
I watched 'The Vampire Diaries' last night and I love it. So Twilight inspired but so much more raw - not too much like a love story. Has anyone else watched it....????

Products: TGF stamps; SU Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, So Saffron & blue card; SU Not Quite Navy ink; 3 Bugs in a Rug DP.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Trace
Great card and you did a fantastic job with the sketch.
You coloring is wonderful!
I'm planning on inking these up this week as well.
I really like your paper from 3 Bugs too. Great for a guy card.

Of course I wanted The Vampire Diaries. I'm all about those Vampires these day's.
Hope you have a great Tuesday!
Hugs
Tammy

Kerry said...

Oh Trace,

He sure is a special guy! The coloring is amazing, his shirt is totally awesome! And the design papers match perfectly.

Sammi said...

GORGEOUS card Trace... Isn't Ian cute!
Love the papers - great colours and awesome colouring!
xxx

Cheryl said...

Fantastic card,fab colouring and perfectly matched to your papers!!!
xx

LINDA said...

Fantastic card.. Love the colors.. and he is just to cute...
Hugs, Linda