Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Stamp with Fun #152

Hello everyone. Wow I have been so slack. Found other interests and crafts to do other than card making and scrapbooking so that has kept me really occupied, but I managed to get this done for Stamp With Fun #152 with this wonderful sketch. I found these stamps on Etsy just yesterday. This is Bibi Balloons and is by MayzyArt. I have purchased three more already and in the process of deciding which challenge to use them for - if I can get them done soon of course.

You can find Mayzy's blog here.


3 comments:

Mayzy said...

It looks gorgeous! I love the color scheme you chose. :)

~Mayzy

Trina said...

I went to her store a few days ago and git a gang of stamps, too! Love the colors on this card!

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

beautiful card !!I love the sweet girl stamp ;o)! thank you for joining stamp with fun challenge.
hugs tina46