Friday, March 16, 2012

Fairy Birthday Wishes


Good morning everyone. How are all the Copic lovers out there....??? Hope we are all well. It is still very hot here in Australia - at least where I am - good old Melbourne. Phew...!!! Bring on Winter. I am sick of this heat.

Today I bring you a card made with the gorgeous Wishes from Some Odd Girl - she is one of the Nouveau Girls and can be purchased in store at Mad for Markers here. I loved her the minute I saw her and knew right away that I had to buy her. Ain't she the bomb. LOL. Ok being pathetic I know but I do love this stamp.

This card was made by following the sketch at The Sweet Stop. I made the 'ribbon' by sewing a length of crepe paper down the middle and pulling one of the threads to ruffle it. I love how it turned out.

Markers used:
Skin: E0000, 00, 11, 02, 04
Dress: R00, 11, 21, 85, 32
Wings: BG0000, 10, 11,
Hair: E43, 44, 47, 49, Chocolate Spica pen
Eyes: BM pen, BG18, 72, 75




4 comments:

Sammi said...

oooh wow!! This is GORGEOUS Trace!! LOVE the softness of the card... and you coloured her beautifully!!
(hugs)
Sammi

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Trace. The fairy image is awesome and I love the soft coloring. The flower embellishments look great on the ribbon. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Janice M said...

Cute card! I like the ribbon you used. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Cute Tracey, love your impromptu ribbon!