Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Sketch Challenge #2 by Me

Good afternoon to all but very early morning for some. Hope you enjoyed the last sketch over at Friday Sketch Challenge. Remember it is just a bit of fun. Would love to see all your entries. This fortnight we have a sketch by yours truly. I must say that I am still very much a novice when it comes to do sketches on the computer. Give me a piece of paper and a pen and I go for my life but when trying to do electronically I am useless LOL. So please forgive the roughness.

For this sketch I thought I would use a new stamp just released at Spesch Stamps. This is Lolita with Froggy. Too cute. Well I think so anyway. Please come and join us at Friday Sketch Challenge.

_________________________________
I have been MIA as I have also got myself in to dolls. Yep dolls....!!!! I have noticed a few dolls around the traps with some of the bear makers and thought I would investigate. Big mistake. I fell in love with the Ball Jointed Dolls - but man do they cost some $$$$$ so have been looking looking looking for some cute dolls that aren't too expensive with the view to 'dress' them up in my own style. Stay tuned as I received my first dolls head to do a face up yesterday (but damn the weather - too windy to seal it outside and you need a well ventilated area. Anyway will let you know when I post something up on my bear blog.

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

She's gorgeous Trace, love how you made this sketch work!

x M