Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps sketch challenge

Morning. Yawn....!!!!! Is it bed time yet....??? Gosh today is going to go slow. I can see it now LOL. School holidays take it out of you especially when the kids have cabin fever from not being able to go outside due to the rain and cold. Brrrr....!!!!! Bring on Spring - Autumn is the pits.


Enough moaning. Hehehehe. Today I have a card for the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Challenges. This week the challenge is a sketch so thought I would join in. I bought these recently fromStampin' Stuff (located in Australia). I have wanted them for ages so bit the bullet and bought them. Can't go past this cutie. So cute and her hair is just divine. Hope you like.

4 comments:

Danni said...

Fabulous card!!

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Adorable and colored perfectly! I'm inspired to play along now!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

He he. She's too cute. Beautifully coloured, love how the deep red in her dress sets against the printed paper - very swish!

Anonymous said...

Goldilocks is "one" of my favs and you coloured her perfectly! Great take on Michele's sketch! :) Tracy