Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Airbrush System with Spica Pens

Over this past weekend Mad for Markers were at the Paperific Craft Show at the Royal Melbourne Show Grounds. We all had an absolute ball and I met so many gorgeous crafting friends - Hello to you all.

At the show we had Mandy from Copic Australia (Express Graphics) come over and show us how to use the Copic Airbrush System with the Atyou Spica pens. It takes a lot of getting used to as you can't sit the pen in the 'barrel' (so to speak) but it is effective. Unfortunately these photos don't do it justice. It is so much more sparky in real life. I used the TGF Syren stamp that I purchased from Mad for Markers (Sammi) at the show. I love colouring her hair. So cute.

I did a side view just to show you the sparkle on the card airbrushed but still
doesn't look quite as nice as IRL.
I airbrushed the swirls with Purple Spica pen.

Copics used:
Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 21
Hair: YG21, 23, 63, 67, blender
Tail: BV000, 02, 04, 08, Purple Spica
Airbrushed with a Green spica pen
Rhinestones: YG23.

4 comments:

Sammi said...

WOW!!! This looks AWESOME Tracey!! I LOVE it!!!
Sammi
xxx

Christines Creative Capers said...

Just Gorgeous!!! - He He! I told you that is what I wanted my Air Brush System for - a girl can never have to much glitter :)

Emma said...

OMGosh Tracey! This looks fabulous! I love how the spica sparkles, am definitey going to have to have a go at this! Oooh and I love that green hair!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

She looks sensational .... !