Sunday, March 20, 2011

POW.......bam.........crash....!!!!!

Have you seen the new stamps at Mad for Markers.....?????

Well Mad for Markers are now stocking La La Land Stamps and TGF stamps. These cuties are just to die for. I love colouring both of them which led me to colour this gorgeous stamps called Star Boy Luca. Ain't he cute....!!!!! To get yours today especially if you are in Australia go their site and you can purchase yours today.

Copics used:
Skin: E000, 51, 21, 02
Shorts: B000, 00, 01
Shirt: B06, 05, 04, 02, R29, Y38, 35, 11
Boots: B05, R14, 24, 29
Cape: R29, 24, 17, 14, W5
Hair: E41, 43, 44, 47

6 comments:

Raven B said...

Super awesome.

Sammi said...

Awesome card Trace! Glad you found the paper .. BTW I love your colouring on him.. did I say??
LOL!
xxx

Unknown said...

Cool superhero image - love the stripey hair and the shading of his cape :-)

Therese said...

Tracey - your colouring NEVER ceases to amaze me! I love this card!! It's gorgeous! Thanks for sharing xx

kerry d said...

All your work is fabulous I love it!!!

Marika said...

Really love the card, the colouring is splendid!

XOXO Mika