Monday, March 14, 2011

Late post

Hello sweet peeps. Hope you all had a great weekend. It is nearly the end of a long weekend here in Australia. Not that I got much of a long weekend as my hubby's body decided once again to give him a migraine. I tell you what it always happens on a long weekend. Grrrr....!!!! I want to smack his body silly LOL.

Okay today's post is for the Friday Sketchers challenge this week. I used the gorgeous Little Red stamp available from Spesch Stamps. I just love the gothic feel of this gorgeous stamp by Max. In fact I just love all of our designers stamps - so much so that I always find it hard to chose a stamp to use. Enjoy the rest of your day.

2 comments:

Sammi said...

oooh LOVELY! Glad to see your card tee hee!! LOVE the papers and lacey ribbon too... perfect embellishments!
xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so fabulous, sweet image too.
luv
Debby