Thursday, February 10, 2011

Purple Dream

Good morning everyone. Are we all enjoying the current challenge over at Mad for Markers....????If you haven't popped in already to see what it is you really should. I don't know about you all but I love colouring different hair colours but don't do it nearly enough. I thought this Sweet Pea stamp was perfect for using a crazy colour like purple for the hair. Good luck. Can't wait to see what you come up with.


Copics used:
Hair: V93, V15, V17, V9
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E02
Other purples: V91, 93, 15, 17
Greens: YG21, 23, 25, 67, 63
Background: BG11
Purple spica pen.
Other: E08, E04

I am happy today. I have my eldest at Prep, my youngest at daycare and the middle one at home with me but I can handle that. Only one is better than three LOL. Have a good one.

2 comments:

Karina said...

Wow, your card looks amazing! Love those colours you used for this wonderful image.
Hugs, Karina

Kerry said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous-ness! Hope all is well, hugs! :)