Thursday, February 3, 2011

Belated Birthday post

Hey sweethearts. It is Thursday and it is my Mad for Markers post day. Firstly though I would like to wish a Belated Birthday wishes to my hubby's Nanna. Her birthday was yesterday and we did wish her a happy birthday and gave her the below card but I wanted to show you the amount of Copic markers I used - so left until today.

This image I got for free from Chrissy at Paper, Ink, Color! Isn't it the best. I have a mushroom one and also a cute elephant stamp too.

A new challenge has also started this week for this month over at Mad for markers Challenges. It is a fab one too. 'Crazy Hair'. Pretty much have to color a different colored hair other than blonde, brown, or black. Think Pink, Red, purple etc etc.

Copics used:
Watering can: C5, C7, C9
Roses: R32, 35, 37, 39, W5
Orange: YR04, 07, 18, E08
Pink: R81, 83, 85
Rocks: C3, C5
Leaves: G21, 24, 28
Ground: E31, 35, W5.
White: C3, C1, blender

It is the first day of school for my eldest boy Tyler tomorrow. Eeeekkkkk...!!!! Very excited but sad at the same time.

1 comment:

Renkata said...

Such a beautiful card Tracey!