Thursday, August 26, 2010

Colouring Pink #2

Good morning everyone. Will make it quick as I am trying to get my head around all the stuff I want or need to do for Paperific tomorrow.

As today is Thursday it is my Mad for Markers day. I coloured up this gorgeous stamp from Spesch Stamps called Princess with balloons. As the current challenge at M4M is colouring pink I coloured her gorgeous dress in pink. Have a good day. You will see me tomorrow night - hopefully with photos of my time at Paperific.

Copics used:
Dress: R11, R12
Skin: E000, 00, 21
Present: R14, R12, R11
Hair: E31, E33, E35, E37
Balloons: B02, B00, B000, Y35, Y000

4 comments:

Emma said...

She is such a cutie Tracey! Love the colors! Goodluck for tomorrow, I'm sure you will have a fantastic time and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Renkata said...

Very sweet and lovely Tracey.

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

This is so gorgeous, Tracey! Your coloring is beautiful! I only have one of the two R's for your dress combo, definitely going to buy the other now!

Anonymous said...

Aber argumentiere ich, dass entweder Match-Methode, schmuck thomas sabo die Partner sollten die Integration zwischen kulturellen thomas sabo glaube liebe hoffnung Ressourcen zu betonen, nach dem Markt und ihre jeweiligen Vorteile, entwickelte eine bestimmte thomas sabo shop geografische Gebiete oder Kundengruppen, den Vorteil der thomas sabo charm Kulturphilosophie andpandora Schmuck psychologischen Vorteil des Geistes angebote thomas sabo der Pandora Unternehmen Kultur. Regionale Kultur, der nationalen Kultur anhänger thomas sabo und der westlichen Kultur, die Kombination der traditionellen schmuck thomas sabo ketten Kultur, mit der modernen klassischen Kultur, thomas sabo schmuck Unternehmenskultur, kulturellen Bereich, etc., thomas sabo ohrringe abschattende Kombination aus neuen Kapazitäten und Pandora braeletproduct thomas sabo schmuck günstig Entwicklung kombiniert.