Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Banana Split with Sprinkles

Good morning everyone.
Today is the first official The Lollipop Ladies challenges.
Now we told you that we had some yummy sweet inspiration.
Here is the first sweetness. OMG I just love Banana Split.
All you have to do is take inspiration from this photo - colours, shapes, textures
anything that will get your creative juices flowing and make something with it.
Added option is to Add Sprinkles.

For my creation I decided that I would make a Scrapbooking LO of my DD Ashley.
My inspiration was the colours and also the lines of the banana. I did
also add some sprinkles by getting some embroidery thread and
sewing some little knots. I did have lots of fun with this.
It is the first SB LO I have done in a long time and thanks to this
sweet pic I was able to make it.
The title on the page is the same as what is on my DD T-shirt.
Enjoy. Hope you get some inspiration.
Add Image



Products: American Crafts DP; Embroidery thread; Prismacolor pencils; fabric flowers (cut out of some patterned material I had); AC Thickers; BasicGrey White Choc Chip alphabet.; Heidi Swapp Chipboard alphas.

7 comments:

Sammi said...

So very sweet! LOVE this layout and such cute pics! Great work Trace! Looking forward to seeing more pages soon!
Sammi
xxx

Melissa Hortin said...

I love this Tracey. The colours are gorgeous and I just love the idea with the embroidery thread. Looks awesome. Mel xxx

Chantelle said...

Such a wonderful scrapbook LO with such precious pictures - love your take on this challenge.

Christina said...

I really love the LO, Tracey! I love what you did with the details!
Hugs Kristel

angelique (anlou) said...

i love the LO
perfect colors
hugs angelique

Jasmine S said...

Love how you used the lines of the banana on the page and your photos are sooooo cute. Great page.

Jane said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Tracey!! I love all the little knots, they're so effective and the colours are gorgeous!! Such cute photos too! So glad the stamp arrived, the nesties I used are called "petite ovals large" hun. Hugs, Jane xxx