Monday, May 24, 2010

Just Magnolia Wk 56 - Jane's sketch

Another good morning to you all. It is Monday. Boo hoo. I really don't like the start of the week as we have Kinder for my eldest - Mr Tyler 5yrs at 1pm. I hate doing a drop off at that time. I wish it were the morning. No matter. He has such a good time at Kinder. I really think her is really going to enjoy going to school.

Now on to my card. To the direct left you can see a picture of a white star. I found a new product called Sparkle n soft. It is like velvet flocking but has glitter in it. Unfortunately you just can't see the glitter in the photo but you can see the texture of the felt.


I must admit I just love the new Fairytale range and keep thinking I need to buy that one and that one and that one. Oh dear. No more allowed for me at the moment. LOL.

Anyway, I made this card for the Just Magnolia challenge #56 - Jane's Sketch. I really loved making this card. The DP is also from the new fairytale range from Magnolia. I just think she is the sweetest stamp ever. LOL. Anyway enough babbing from me. LOL. Have a good one.



14 comments:

kaylou said...

Hi Trace hun
aawww this is gorgeous love the colours and colouring is amazing as always.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Carol said...

Trace this is tooo gorgeous!! Luv your lo and colours. I'm also so in luv with the new fairytale range, think it's their best range yet! The new flocking type powder is so devine and your colouring is ace!! Lotsa luv xxxx

Farm Girl said...

Tracey this card is AMAZING! I think it's one of my fav's you have done!!! That star is so unbelievable....never seen anything like that before - very cool!

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love these papers--such pretty shades of pink! You've colored this cute Tilda so beautifully--what a gorgeous card!
Hugs,
April

Donalda said...

Oh this is just gorgeous dear. SO love the colors you have chosen. And that image is one of my favorties. Thanks for joining us at JM

Sammi said...

This is sooo sweet! LOVE it! Gorgeous colouring and colours and that star looks AWESOME!!
Sammi
xx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,such a sweet image and so beautifully coloured!!!
xx

Alleena Burger said...

Love the card and the stars. I love the black star, it really sparkles!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Tracey this is FABULOUS!!!
xXx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh wow Tracey, what a truly beautiful card. Her dress looks amazing. hugs Jackie

Emma said...

This is just adorable Tracey! I love your coloring, tilda looks stunning!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

She's so pretty in pink! Love how you did her hair!!

:) Marcia

HappyCrafter said...

Lovely card, so cheery and fresh, and that soft sparkle stuff looks like something for my shopping list :-)

Mina said...

wow Trace fabulous colouring, I love this card and pink too dosent get much better...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx