Sunday, November 23, 2014

Christmas Elf 2

I have been trying to make some cards for a friends sister. I have finally finished all six of them and this card is the second one. I love Christmas colours but with the non traditional christmas papers out there these days I also love changing it up. This paper has the Dark Aqua and light green colours which are starting to become one of my favourites. 

This image (again) is Floppy from Make it Crafty and you can find him here. He is awesome to colour and as you can see looks awesome on the front of a card. 

A close up of this guy is always needed. I love colouring the stripey hat. He is so adorable. LOL.

The inside of the card has a poem.


The poem:

As you relish the goodies, decorate every nook and corner of you home
and enjoy the get-togethers,
May the joy and festivities contiue to radiate in your lives,
long after Christmas is gone.
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!

Hope you enjoy your day. I will be posting up a few more cards over the next couple of days.


1 comment:

Buttercup said...

I love this card! Your coloring is beautiful!!! :D