Friday, December 14, 2012

Homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream without a machine

My name is Tracey and I have a Peanut Butter addiction.

There I said it.....!!!!! I can't get enough of the stuff. Yummy is the only word I have for it at the moment.

So yesterday in my web surfing I decided to look up Homemade Ice Cream recipes as I bought a 'popsicle' molds for icy poles and thought it would be good to have frozen yoghurt in them - made - easy peasy but then I thought of myself. The banana frozen yoghurt is for the kids. So I looked up......you guessed it - Peanut Butter ice cream. I was feeling lazy and didn't want to wait for the ice cream maker to do it's work so looked up recipes that you can throw straight in to the freezer. 

Normally with a recipe like this you use full fat whipping cream but hey I wanted to create a lower fat version and I even omitted the butter that the recipe required and guess what - it turned out like normal ice cream so will include it in the recipe but you can leave out if you want to.

Here are the ingredients except the Reese's Peanut Butter Chips (OMG 
they are the bomb). 
Just out of the freezer. Was in there for 5hrs. 

Peanut Butter Ice Cream - no machine
Ingredients:
1 can Nestle Reduced Fat Cream
1/2 recipe of Homemade Sweetened condensed milk with Natvia 
1/4 cup Peanut butter
1/4 cup Peanut butter chips - optional
3 Tbs butter, melted

Whip the cream with a teaspoon of Natvia (just for taste). Whisk/mix together sweetened condensed milk, butter and peanut butter in a large bowl. Stir in the peanut butter chips. Mix cream mix and peanut butter mix together. 

Pour into a container and cover. Freeze for 5-6hrs or until you liking. 

If you want the full fat cream version have 1 cup heavy cream and whip it. Fold the peanut butter mix with the whipped cream. The can of reduced fat cream does not whip like normal cream. 


1 comment:

Best ice shaver said...


Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. Thanks for sharing such a nice information, The thing is that going perfectly here. That's truly good, keep up writing...You get more succeed.
Ice cream gelato maker
Best gelato machine commercial
Ice cream machine
Icecream maker