Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Preview Day 1 - Dark Fairy

Good morning my sweets. It is always a long time between posts for me lately but I have other projects that I deem more important than my paper crafting at the moment so I apologize.

Today at Spesch Stamps we have a preview of the new stamps by Max. This stamp is 'Dark Fairy'. I love her. She is not sweet I can tell you that. She is fabulous though and great to colour. Pop in to the Spesch blog to see the previews by the DT. They once again have done a wonderful job. This card was made with a fabulous sketch by The Sweet Stop. I didn't get creative today. I just did the exact sketch. I wanted to show off our lovely girl. Enjoy your day. Will see you tomorrow for more previews for Spesch.




4 comments:

Angélique said...

Wow... it's gorgeous Trace! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing. Hope everything is alright with you and your loved ones.

*hugs*

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Ack! She is so cute!! In a dark way though! Can't wait to see the rest!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a darling card Trace. That image is so sweet and the colors are very pretty.The pearls look great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Janice M said...

What a cute card and fun color combo. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!