Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Limit

Morning everyone. Hope we are all well. I must apologize to you all for my lack of posts. I have come to the conclusion that I can't keep making cards for the sake of making cards. Why you ask...??? I have about 400 cards sitting here gathering dust as no one wants to buy them and also because it is not cheap to make so many cards all the time. So I have taken a little break. Will still be doing posts on a Wednesday for Mad for Markers and also do releases for Spesch but am finding I have no motivation to make cards for anything else. I hope you understand.

This card I made a while ago and haven't posted on my blog (at least I think I haven't - if I have I again apologize).


1 comment:

alethea said...

I totally understand Tracey!! I only make cards for DT's now cos otherwise my cards just sit here collecting dust too however I don't have as many as you!! :) HUgsxx