Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yep another Christmas card


Morning everyone. How are we all...??? Yep you guessed it - another Christmas card. I have to get ahead of all my cards for the season and frankly I always get behind so this year I thought it would be perfect to start early. So another 29 to go LOL. I thought I would show you this cutie from Make it Crafty. This is socks. Cute to boot right. I made him green as I figured he was an Elf - why not....!!!! Not too bad anyway. lol Could use it for a halloween/xmas card mixed in together LOL. Hope you are all up to date with your cards.

This card was made for the Sketch Saturday sketch this week.
All markers are available at Mad for Markers.
Copics used:
Skin: YG0000, 00, 02
Socks: R29, 24, 22
Hat: R59, 29, 24, 22
Shorts: C9, 7, 5
Hat brim and shirt: YG63, 25, 21, 00
Hair: C10, 5, 1
Eyes: YR14, black spica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! That's such a cute card! :D I wish I see more cards like these at Hallmark. These cards are one of a kind. Very cute!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I agree, I love these kinda cards rather than the bog standard, mass produced Hallmark cards! Gorgeous work as usual Trace!

Faye said...

Oh what a lovely card. I love the image, the bright colours and the scrummy papers. Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Saturday and good luck. x