Saturday, May 21, 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge

Morning all. Saturday. Yay....!!!! I am set for a weekend of some girly time with some of my besties and can't wait. Should be good to catch up and gossip and laugh and cry and laugh-cry. LOL.

Okay today I have a card made with the sketch from Willow Sketchie Challenge. I only discovered this challenge during the week and just love this weeks sketch so had to participate. I used a digi image from Crafts and Me. Can't remember the name of image (sorry I am bad at that and I am too lazy to go look). Here she is. Enjoy your weekend. I am betting I will be enjoying mine.

The DP used on this card is Collections DP. I love the colours on this one.

6 comments:

alethea said...

This is absolutely stunning tracey!! I especially love the colour.. my favourite!!! Hope you a lovely girlie weekend!!! Hugs xx

Saskia said...

Wow! Gorgeous card! Lovely to see your work at Willow Sketchie Challenge! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Liz McGuire, said...

fab card, love that image, thanks for joining in the fun this week at Willow,

Liz x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely card and WOW that image is stunning, thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie Challenge this week. Hope you have had a great time out with your friends. Hazelxoxo

kelly ledder said...

Fab image and I love your colours thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge x

Philippa Petty said...

You are so inspirational Tracey. Everything you do is beautiful. I'm going to colour in tonight now. Thanks for the inspiration.