Friday, March 12, 2010

Balloon Girl & my Etsy shop

Good morning everyone. Hope we are all well. I am excited this morning as I opened my own Etsy shop for Spesch Stamps. Woo hoo. It will now be easier to buy the stamps but if you would like to see previews you can still go to the blog.

On to my card. I made this for Friday sketchers weeks ago but I couldn't release her then so had to hold on to her. LOL. Here is Balloon girl - nope no name for her yet. I am hopeless so she will stay that way I think.

It is Friday. Woo hoo. Hoping this weekend doesn't seem to go as fast as last. Enjoy your Friday.


Products: Spesch Stamps digital stamp; Cosmo Cricket DP; SU card; Nesties.

6 comments:

Kellie said...

She is GORGEOUS Trace, perfect for any birthday girl!
Hugs Kel xx

dolcreations said...

You did a great job with birthday girl! I love what you have done with her eyes! Beautiful colours!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous card Tracey. Off to have a look in your Etsy shop now!
Ohh can't wit for 'Eclipse' like you I obcessed with the 'Twilight' series, Breaking Dawn will be awesome too, wow wow!!!
hugs
Sue x

Debbie Pamment said...

Another adorable image - hmmmm - just when I think I know which ones I want you add more - LOL!
xXx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh this one is a sweetie too ... love how you coloured her up.

:) Marcia

Amy said...

OMGosh Tracey, I feel like I've been living under a rock! HUGE congrats on the new shop and stamp line... they are so cute! Here's to wishing you all the best in your new venture! :)