Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Glitter glitter everywhere

Good morning everyone. I know it is Wednesday but Elizabeth asked us to have our creations done by today so I am posting a day earlier than normal for Softpencil. This image is called ' We made a Snowman'. Isn't it adorable....!!!! I think so anyway. Our design element with this image was to use 'Glitter/liquid applique/flock etc'. So I did two of those. I used liquid applique for the snow under the characters and snowflakes falling and Stickles Ice Glitter for the snowflakes. I also used 3D Kindyglitz for an outline on the image.

Enjoy your hump day. Only one more day of the week and then another long weekend. Woo hoo.

Products: Softpencil digital stamp; Bo Bunny DP; Stickles Ice glitter; Spellbinders Create a Flake; Kindyglitz; Liquid Applique.

16 comments:

Amy said...

Super cute card Tracey... love the color combo and all the fun texture you added with the applique and sparkle!

dolcreations said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE..this card! I love the paper...and the layout, how cute is that!
I am just loving that little mouse in the corner! The sparkle did me right in..I love all that sparkle! You Know I love snowman so this is my favourite card! Well...maybe...my favourite! I love all your cards!
Christine

Sammi said...

oooh... pretty!! Love the sparkles!
xxx

Ilonka said...

Hi Tracey your card is so pretty!

XXX Ilonka

Kerry said...

Amazing card as usual! I love the big snowflakes, so pretty. And I also love the red and the light blue. Very nice!

Cheryl said...

So adorable,the colours and image are fantastic!!!
xx

Mia said...

I love your card! You did an amazing job with the coloring and I love the accents of glitter. GREAT job!!!! :-)

April said...

Super cute...wonderful coloring and I love the snowflakes!

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful love the colours that you have chosen for this one, big hugs Pops x

Elizabeth P said...

So beautiful colours combo Tracey!!! I love the embellishments and the papers you used! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!!!

Jaspere said...

This is just adorable. The colors are wonderful.

Lisa Atha said...

Tracey,

This is cute!

Lisa Atha

Bec said...

this is so cute.. i love it.. Bec xx

Anonymous said...

Amazing as always

Anonymous said...

ok, cool... i just added even more some other new emo backgrounds to my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info