Monday, June 22, 2009

Workshop LO's

Morning all. Just make it a quick one as I am doing this whilst my little girl is having breakfast but thought I would just show you the two 8"x8" Layouts I did for the workshop I did on the weekend. Both of these were a real hit - especially the wedding one. Hope you like.

All Stampin' Up products: Real red & Tempting Turquoise card; Season of Joy stamp set; Versamark ink; Heat and stick powder; glitter; Two way glue; Stamp-a-ma-jig.

Products: Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set; Basic Phrases set; Dimensional dots; Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink, pale Plum & Confetti White card; Versamark ink; Clear embossing powder; rose red ink; Metal Edge tag; two way glue; Glitter; Hole punch; Embroidary thread (non SU).

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

WOW beautiful LO's Tracey,gorgeous colours and love the use of stamps!!!
xx