Saturday, June 13, 2009

No Layers Challenge



Over at Splendid Stamping with The Greeting Farm blog they have a great challenge of 'No Layers'.

Rules: Ok simple rules here: No Layering! Basically looking for just one cardstock, folded. But you may use ribbons and embellishments. If you find this extremely impossible, I will allow you to do one layer if you decide to paper piece. But that's it! Please post your entry in the Galleria under Contests/Challenges/No Layers.

Deadline: Wednesday, June 17th

So here is my card using the new HG Sing. This is one of the three new Hope & Grace stamps that came out on the 1st of June and some new ones to come out on the 15th. I can't wait to see what they are. I know there is a boy stamp. Woo hoo. LOL.

With this card I used one single piece of card. No layers as you can see. I did stick my HG Sing down with dimensional dots but a couple of the DT's have done similar so I am guessing it is allowed. I punched holes in the corners, threaded my ribbon through some flowers cut from the same paper and tied off on the inside of the card. The flowers have dimensional magic on them so they are shiny but you can't see very well in the photo (sorry it is night time here so no natural light). Hope you like. More importantly I hope they like over at TGF. Enjoy.

Products: The Greeting Farm stamp; Shabby Princess digital paper (printed onto SU Whisper White card); Making Memories Slice & Design card 2; SU Choc Chip ribbon; recycled ribbon; Dimensional Magic; Dimensional dots; doublesided tape; markers.

3 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow thats a difficult challange...no layers! You did a terrific job your card is gorgeous, an the GF images are so cute, I might have a go at this one too with one of the cute images you sent me, mwah
hugs
Sue x

Cheryl said...

WOW,so cute and fab job on colouring!!! Great job on the challenge,don't think I could do it...lol....
xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card! Love the coloring and the embellishments. Great job on the challenge! TFS!