Sunday, June 7, 2009

Just Magnolia wk 8 - sketch by Rach



Week 8 @ Just Magnolia is a great sketch by Rach. I loved doing this card. This is the first stamp I got from Magnolia and have only used her once so thought she needed another viewing. My collection is starting to build and after seeing the new Pet collection & when I get my Summer stamp club, I will have a lot more. LOL. Oh for unlimited funds. Hehehe

Hope you like.

Products: Magnolia stamp;SU Wow Flowers sentiment stamp; SU rose red ink ; Memento ink; Markers; Bazzill card; BasicGrey DP; SU Choc chip ribbon;EK Success 123 system; paper scissors; Dimensional dots.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous Tracey!!! I love these papers.....I bought them ages ago and still have not used them.Fantastic job on the sketch and the colours are beautiful!
xx

Anonymous said...

this is fabulous, love the papers that you have used and your sweet magnolia.. don't you just love the new pet collection.. they look delish. thanks for taking part this week and for the fab interpretation of my sketch. hugs rachxx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Love the paper, very cute card Tracey.
hugs
Sue x

Tab said...

Oooh gorgeous card hun, love the colours and the image is so sweet! Great take on the sketch too!
Hugs Tab xxx

ros said...

this is so cute with this paper tracey. love ur cutting out and ur colourings perfect

Bev said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details x

Naoual said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours and papers you used!

Thank you for joining Just Magnolia this week,

xx Naoual