Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3D Fun


Back again. This week at Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge the theme is 3D Fun. This is my last ATC for T&F as Guest DT and would love to say that I had so much fun. I thank Caz and the other DT's for allowing me to play along as guest.
I used some scraps with this card but did do some paper piecing for the books. I have been playing around with my SU blender pens and my inks and am getting the hang of it but not so much the watercolouring. I just can't work out the Aqua painter. Anyway Tilda is mounted on Dimensional dots on top of the books that are also mounted on dimensional dots.




5 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow Tracey I love it, awesome layout, colouring, Tilda, every-thing...striking.
hugs
Sue x

strawberry fields said...

This is so so pretty. Love the reds
fiona x

kaylou said...

Hi Tracey
i love your atc,it's gorgeous, sorry to here it's your last guest dt, i did love looking at your work, i'm sure they will ask you back.hugs Kaylou xoxo

Tammy said...

HI Tracey
I LOVE the paper piecing on the books. Fantastic. You also did such a brilliant job coloring her. I love your ATC's. You really have the hang of using the Aqua painter and SU ink. Just a brilliant job Tracey!!

Cheryl said...

Oh so cute,fab colours and Tilda looks brilliant sitting on those books!!!
xx