Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer Fun at Tilda & Friends


Afternoon everyone. This week at Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge the theme is Summer Fun. I loved doing this one. As soon as I knew what the theme was I knew exactly what stamp to use and what to do with it. I created sand/beach down the bottom and a beach towel for Miss Sunshine. I really love coloring her in. I put Dimensional Magic on her sunglasses so they have a shine to them. To make her stand out I used Dimensional Dots. Thanks for stopping by. Come and join in the fun.

Products: The Greeting Farm stamp; SU Washington Apple DSP; markers; SU So Saffron card, Air Spritzer, Close to Cocoa marker; Stickers were from an old summer kit I got a while ago (don't know the brand); Glimmer Mist;SU Tangerine Tango ink

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute,those papers are a perfect match for your cute little image!!!
xx

Tammy said...

This is super cute. I love the DSP and I am so loving what you did to make the sunglasses shine.
Super cute!