Sunday, June 7, 2009

About a Boy



About a boy- Challenge #15
Good evening. Hahahaha Yes my fourth post for the day. I, of course, had to put up my card for Kellie's Magnolia Down Under Challenge. So here it is. I loved doing this card and when I was told the them for this fortnight I was thrilled that I had just ordered some new Edwin stamps from Magnolia. Bonus huh.

MDUC has changed to fortnightly. There is still a monthly sponsor. So get on over and join the fun. Come on all you Magnolia fans - get creative and get that boy card done.

Products:Magnolia stamp; Memento ink; markers; SU Riding Hood Red textured card; SU In the Stars & Basic Phrases stamp sets; Three Bugs in a Rug DSP; SU Whisper white card; SU Real Red & Not Quite Navy ink; SU More Mustard card; sewing machine.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Fantastic!!! What a brilliant boy card,love everything about it!
xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Love your boy card Tracey, such fun colours and soo perfect for a boy!! And welcome aboard MDUC DT - it's going to be a lot of fun having you with us!
xXx

Kellie said...

Oh this is gorgeous! As you know I just love it, love the colours, papers everything. I hope you enjoy your time with us as I know we'll enjoy yours :)
Kelx

Sammi said...

Ooh.. I love it - so bright and colourful and a lovely Edwin :)
Sammi
xxx