Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Stars and Stripes

Sorry but I just was dying to do this creation that I had to post this - another one for the day. I have combined three challenges today. Firstly, Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge which is US Independence Day or Red, White & Blue. Easy peasy. I loved doing this ATC. I used Edwin who gets neglected a lot so it was a welcome change.
Secondly, I followed this fabulous sketch from Mojo Monday with ABC Challenge which theme is 'U for United States'. I actually did this card specifically for my Brother-in-law who celebrates his birthday on 4th July. So it was perfect. I got to get three challenges out of the way and make a card for my BIL. Wonderful. LOL. Hope you like.


Products: Magnolia stamp; SU In the Stars , Big Bold Birthday & Birthday Whimsy stamp sets; SU Pacific Point, WW & Riding Hood Red card; SU Real Red & Pacific Point ink; SU blender pen; SU Pacific Point ribbon; MM Slice & DC2; Dimensional dots.

10 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow...Fantastic girl!
These turned out so wonderful. It really captures the spirit of the
4th.
Brilliant coloring.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh Trace, i love love your card.
what an amazing coloring and scrummy papers.
hugs
claudia

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

absolutely fab - two for one!

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Unknown said...

Fab ATC Tracey and I love how you have turned it into a card....very nice.
Thanks for joining us again this week.
Caz
x

NormaJean said...

I love your ATC and the card you use it on.
Hugs Normajean

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

This is so cute Tracey, I love it, the colouring is fantastic, you can sure use those SU blender pens, what a clever girl you are. Now come on send me the instructions to get the awesome autogaph/signiture too.

hugs an mwahs
Sue x

Cheryl said...

WOW this is fab,great job with the stars and stripes behind Edwin.And to then make the ATC into a card,
it really screams 4th July,Well Done....love it!!!
xx

Helen said...

Fab card - great use of the sketch!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Jen said...

I love the way you've coloured Edwin. It's a gorgeous card, I hope your brother-in-law has a great birthday.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Jen x

Cathy said...

Fab card and great take on the challenge.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx