Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Stamp Spot DT call card


Good morning. An early one for me indeed - all my kids are eating breakfast so perfect time to post something quickly.

I made this card for The Stamp Spot DT call. I needed to use the sketch to the left. The Stamp Spot is a new Australian online cardmaking and scrapbooking store that launched today. If you are in Australia please go check it out. Can't wait to see what TGF stamps are available to buy. I decided to use Dahlia from The Greeting Farm Wild Sprouts range. At the moment the DT call is for Australian applicants only.

products: TGF stamp; SU Pink Piroquette, Rose Red, Coral Cameo, WW & Choc Chip card; SU Raspberry Tart DSP;MM Slice & DC2; Bella brad; White Signo gel pen; SU RR ink; sponge dauber.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh WOW,Tracey love the colours and love your interpretation of the sketch!!! Good luck with the DT call.
xx

Tammy said...

Love Love Love it!!!!
It's pink!!! My fav.
I'm so loving how you did her hair. Having the color scheme in pink is just brill.
Great Job girl!!