Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fluttery Floral


Morning all. Well I finished this card last night but couldn't upload - had to have some sleep instead. LOL.

I made this card for The Greeting Farm Fresh Farm Friday challenge to win the new Miss Anya stamp set. Woo hoo. Crossing my fingers. The challenge was to have flowers and butterflies on the card. Here is Fairy Chloe. She is so cute. She is one of my favourites. Hope you like.

Products: The Greeting Farm stamp; SU Barely Banana, Pretty in Pink and Bashful Blue card; K&Co Wild Raspberry DP; MM Slice; pearl brads; Kindyglitz; dimensional dots; Dimensional magic; Versafine Vintage Sepia ink.

8 comments:

craftypagan said...

Hi hun! Beautiful card-I so love those flowers! Did yousee there's a new blog launching soon-its a miss anya one and they want dt members-you should apply for sure! If you go to allsorts challenge blog dawnyp is the gdesigner, then go to her blog and the deets are there:) Just had to tell you about it as it would be perfect for you-anya addict! lol. Love ya

Kellie said...

I was just saying the same thing to her Craftypagan, great minds think alike ;) Gorgeous card as always Tracey, I still say you stole my mojo and ran away with him, lol! I love the colouring and the added crystal effects to her hair, just stunning! Love the flowers too!
Take Care xx.

Sammi said...

Oooh... Trace this is delightful... such a pretty card.. really beautiful!
Fairy Chloe looks stunning... love her hair!!
Good luck on the challenge :)
I'm eagerly waiting for my Miss Anya stamps to arrive in the post!
Sammi
xxx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Great card Tracey so cute, Good luck in challange.
hugs
Sue
x

Debbie Pamment said...

Good luck Trace!! Fabulous card - I reckon you have a great chance!! I just got my Fairy Chloe - she's soo cute, can't wait to ink her up!
xXx

Cheryl said...

WOW amazing,gorgeous flowers and amazing design!!! Good luck with the challenge,not that you need it!
xx

Bec said...

Good Luck with the Challenge.. This card is amazing.. I just love these images.. Bec xx

dolcreations said...

wow the way you incorporated the flower on this card...oh my goodness I just love it! Great job!
Christine