Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Princess Elemmiriel meets Mojo Monday and Digital Tuesday


Good morning. Gosh I seem to have lost my Mojo. I swear I had such a lack of motivation to make this card after I coloured the image. I chose the image first - another Lineart from the talented Princess Elemmiriel - then the papers and coloured her in. But after colouring her I just was not happy with the papers. Grrrr....!!!! I got it finished but not overly happy. The sketch is from Mojo Monday and over at Digital Tuesday Challenge the challenge is 'Easy 1,2,3' - 1 digital image, 2 patterned papers & 3 embellishments.

Enjoy your day....!!!!

Products: Princess Elemmiriel Lineart; SU WW, So Saffron & Baja Breeze card; K&Co Wild Raspberry DP; Cuttlebug; buttons.

12 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW Tracey gorgeous! Love your colouring it's amazing, fantastic work gorgeous!
xx

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous Tracey, you never lose your mojo girlfriend !
hugs
Sue x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is gorgeous, great image and colours

Juls said...

she is so beautiful. I love the colours you have used.

kaylou said...

Hi Tracey
this is fab yet again and your colouring is just perfect,congrats on winning Anya.
hugs Kaylou xoxo

Cheryl said...

Fantastic card!!! You have coloured this image perfectly and the colours are a good match,great work! Congrats on winning the sketch comp.
xx

Angie Cortes said...

Wow!! Fantastic coloring!! Love the color combo!! TFS

Sammi said...

Wow!! You've done an Awesome job colouring her!! And I love the papers and colours! doesn't look to me like your MOJO is gone very far away.. *hugs*
Sammi
xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

Another beautiful image coloured perfectly - love it!
xXx

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful.

PrincessElemmiriel said...

Tracey,

Gorgeous work. Colors are soft and sweet and the combination between them is beautiful. The whole card desing is awesome and I love the details, they´re perfect.

Hugs,
Maribel

Sonia said...

Fabulous work!~.... Good Job!

**Sony**