Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's my Birthday

Good morning everyone.
Phew it is going to be a stinker of a day here in Melbourne Victoria Australia. Not 
good weather for getting your craft on - especially when you have evaporative cooling
not reverse cycle. Argh. Nevermind.

The weather aside.
Remember how I said I was going to start making my card very simple...!!??
Well I am still doing it and loving it. Don't get me wrong I love making the gorgeous
heavily decorated cards but I wasn't making them quick enough and when you think
of the hundreds - yes hundreds - of cards I already have here gathering dust I have to
start making them this way. 

I love this new image from Mo's Digital Pencil. It is called 'Tiara'. She was a delight
to colour and on this simple card I think she looks wonderful. 

I must remind myself to start writing down the Copics I use. Sorry if you want to know.

Enjoy the rest of your day peeps. mwah

1 comment:

Debs said...

She is adorable, I love your colouring on this image really gorgeous. Hugs