Monday, February 2, 2015

Baby girl

I was a long weekend. Doing...??? Nothing. Argh. I hate not having a lot of money but I guess I should be thankful that we have healthy children, a roof over our heads and food on the table. That is the most important thing. But of course I also have enough play money that I can at least do my crafting. 

I am a gym junkie....!!!
There I said it. LOL. And being part of a gym 'family' you get to know a lot of people, especially if you do the challenges that my gym puts on twice a year. In doing one of them over the years I got to know a lovely young lady that got pregnant on her journey. Got married and almost a year later she had her first baby. Of course, I had to make a card for her.

This card was coloured with Prismacolor pencils. I love working with them from time to time. Of course you can't go past my Copics but this is fun to do. I got the image on the internet - in fact I think I found it on Pinterest. It was free. Hoping it is not something I should have paid for. If so please - anyone who may know - let me know and I will take care of it. 


 The frilly ribbon has been in my stash for a long time and have been wanting to use it and this card was perfect for it. Finding the beaded ribbon hard to stay down (might have to Dimensional magic it a little to make it stay).


I have no idea what colours were used. Lots of pinks and white. LOL. Enjoy the start of your week. 

No comments: