Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Toffee Cheesecake

I made this cheesecake a while ago. I bought the Hershey's Choc Toffee Bits from the US a while ago too and decided to make a cheesecake with it. Was so so so yummy. 

I know, I know, I shouldn't be eating it and to tell you the truth it was so long ago that I can't even remember when it was. But it was a hit with me and my middle child. Old fashioned toffee bits are awesome. 

So here is a super duper 'sugary' but so so so yummy cheesecake. 

Next time I will have to try it with some Natvia. What do you think....???


I only made a third of this recipe from the Hershey's site. If you get a chance to buy the Toffee Bits buy them. They rock. Mine are the chocolate ones but it still tastes yummo. 

By the way - I used Digestive biscuits as my base. See ya.

No comments: