Thursday, September 30, 2010
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
This hop is ALLLLLLLLLLLLL about Betty and since October is Betty's favorite month and there are sooooo many exciting things happening, why not do it just before?!! This way we can get things warmed up for the whole October and Halloween theme. Kinda like an apple!!
And since Halloween is her favorite time of year you will be seeing mostly, if not all Halloween cards and we have used only Betty Emo's images.
Betty - thank you for being such a generous, warm, lovely blogging friend. You go out of your way for me and everyone around you and I am very thankful for that. Thank you for being supportive and encouraging in all our endeavors. Thank you for being you coz without you there would be no Simply Betty Stamps. Thanks for having faith in me and your gorgeous stamps. mwah mwah mwah.
Without further ado, let's check out some more inspiring and creative cards from all the ladies. Please note because this is an appreciation blog hop there are no prizes. It's just for fun but the ladies wouldn't mind some luving from you anyway!!
So LET'S GET HOPPING!! Your first stop is Cheri!!!
If you came from Suzi's blog than you are in the right place. I am the last stop on your hop. Thanks so much for the love and support you have given us along the way.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
1. We are looking for 2 Guest Designers (for the month of October)
2. We are looking for 5 more full time Design Team members (for Nov 10 - April 11)
We are looking for:
people who are passionate about Copics!
people who LOVE colouring as much as we do!
people with good colouring skills!
people who blog regularly and are willing and able to post regularly here on the M4M blog!
people who think and create "outside the box"!
- "Off the Page" creators
- We would like you to be able to blog weekly (on a set day) on your own blog with links to the Mad for Markers store... to provide inspiration for the current challenge as appropriate.
- We would like you to post here on the Mad for Markers fortnightly!
- DT members are given a small discount to the online store.
How to apply?
1. Please create a post on your blog about this DT call and link up or show us your favourite/ best coloured Copic Creations.
2. Leave your name and a link to your blog post in the Inlinkz section!
3. Leave GDT after your name if you wish to apply for the Guest position, or DT if you want to apply for the 6 month full time position. You are welcome to apply for both as they don't cross over. Please put DT/ GDT after your name.
4. Please email us on email@example.com if you have any questions!\
DT call will remain open until Sat 2nd October at 11.59pm... International applications will be accepted as well!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
I hope you have enjoyed the preview days, now it's time for some hoppin' fun, prizes, and deals!
Three Lucky Winners will be receiving two FREE rubber stamps from the Emo Halloweenies; Lola and Miller, Rio and Betty, or Christian and Miller (London is not available as a rubber stamp)! All you have to do is participate in our Blog Hop Challenge... of course there are a couple of twists to it. You have one day to complete your creation! The Inlinkz is posted below and will be open until Thursday Sept. 16th at 11:59 PM! The challenge? Very simple Create your best Halloween creation! It can be a card, a treat bag, a scrapbook page, or mini album anything Halloween! Pretty simple so far? Here is the second catch, you must use a Simply Betty Stamp image that is NOT Halloween... so No Jude and his Shenanigan Crew, no Punky Teens. You can use everything else! The more non Halloween you go the more of a chance you have to win two of the six! What I mean to say is take the most uncommon image and Halloween-ize it! Imagine one of the Divas Trick-or-Treating, or one of the School Emos! What ever you go with just have fun! The three winners will be carefully selected by myself and both DT members of Simply Betty Stamps and Simply Betty Challenges! Good luck everyone!
Now the wheels and deals!
Any 12 for $31.50 use code SEPDIGI3150
Any 6 for $15.75 use code SEPDIGI1575
Any 3 for $7.85 use code SEPDIGI785
Pre-Orders: For Emo Halloweenies only Shipping October 1st
5 Halloweenies $26.00 use code PRERUB26
Rubber in stock:
3 for $15.00 use code 3RUB1500
Next stop on the hop is the fabulously talented Vicki.
Here is the blog hop order if you got lost: